Thursday, December 24, 2009

We wish you a Merry....

So I must admit that I am not really feeling the holiday cheer this year... again!!

I'll skip the rant about Christmas being a commercialized holiday and blah blah blah!
I'll even smooth over the "Jesus is the Reason for the Season" This is truth that I do believe and wants the whole entire world to know however, I'm just not in the mood.

I feel this way every year. I can't quite wrap my fingers around it (kinda like luther's curl thats not quite right! )

I'm gonna guess this is because I have been buying gifts for the same people! Doing the same thing every year. I wish I had someone new to buy a gift for. And I kind of want someone to get something for me. Like someone who takes the time out to think about what it is that will make me happy!!
My family does that.
My Loops do that.

but I want to say that my boo did that for me!!

Well I'm going to stop sulking and live it up! Party like its 2009! And by party I mean play with my nephew and continue to tell him that Santa isn't real (he's 2months old!) Maybe I'll watch A Christmas story once or twice circa 2am. And watch Elf @ 5am.

After I eat my spaghetti with Syrup maybe I will feel like singing Feliz Navidad to all of those around me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment