Monday, January 24, 2011

Gotta catch em all...






Honestly, if you didn't start singing along then I don't know what to say! The song cranks and the show was the business! (and I wasn't even allowed to watch it or play the video game because somebody mentioned witchcraft or something I don't know)

But for the past few weeks I have been thinking about the fact that God chose me. Like David in 1 Chronicles 14:2 I realized that the Lord established me. Established, confirmed, etc. Sometime before the foundations of the earth I God knew that I had "coogi head to toe" He had to choose me "so watch me hit em with the flex..." (I digress)

Anyways
When I began to think about what it means to be chosen by God
I couldn't get all deep with it like some people because we all know I am just not that deep. However, I got a picture of God carrying me in a poke-ball. If I had to pick
a pokemon to be, I would choose pikachu because he was so cute but could sting the crap out of you!


So here is why this image came to my mind: On the show Ash traveled around and was challenged to battles, he would take out his pokeball and yell "(random pokemon who has the ability to fight whatever pokemon) I CHOOSE YOU!!!" Ash clearly had knowledge of all of his Pokemon because how else would he know who he can rely on to fight the battle? He found the pokemon, trained them, and equipped them. Tell me that does NOT sound like God?!?!?



ok so maybe I just compared God to a 90s pop culture sensation and I'm ok with that!

wait maybe this was a little bit deep...

at any rate getting a tattoo of pickachu is now acceptable!!!!

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!! I love that this was all a reasoning tool to get a Pikachu tat! Just a means to an end, huh Deri? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Rece don't hate on my reasoning just because you didn't think of it first! You #minuswell get the tat with us

    ReplyDelete