Monday, September 12, 2011

Another Year Wiser

So I celebrated yet another birthday!!! Like it was MY LAST!!

Went to dinner with my girls at Eatonville restaurant!! Despite people not understanding the term "reservation" we still managed to have a good time!!! I was even surprised by a friend from NY!!

Then we went out... MORE FUN!!! WAY MORE FUN!!!! "DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE!!!"

(Thank you Big Sean)

Then I went to brunch... That was the most interesting brunch ever. Mainly because I am an entertaining junkie and the host was entertaining ALL WRONG! Then I was stuck like "do I offer all of my advice and potentially make them look foolish or do I just stand here and go hungry in this room full of people and food cooked out of order" It was also odd because I felt like one of the guys... whatever!

Then another dinner... followed by another brunch!!

But in the midst of all of the celebrations and everything I had to stop and say "Look how far God has brought me" and not just with like how many miles I am from NY! Or how I am handling this life" But like 2 Sam 7:18 "Who am I and what is my family that you have brought me this far"

Well I will allow God to answer that question this year as we continue our journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment