Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The Story of the prodigal Son pt.1

I will be honest and say that I have recently learned a lot from God and should definitely share it with the world.

THIS IS NOT THAT TIME!!!!!

So back when I had a perm, gas was 1.78 a gallon, and facebook was only for college students, I met this guy on facebook.

What had happened was:

He was looking at profiles of Christians on fb (remember when you could click things people were interested in and see other people who listed the same interest?!?) So he sent me a message that said "Hey I was looking at Christians at our school and was getting depressed but then I came across your profile and you are actually not ashamed to be a Christian"
Since I didn't have a computer during these times I opened this message in my friend's dorm room so everyone in the room was like "yo deri that dude is cute and that is a pretty bold message. What are you gonna do about it? I think you should write back."

So I did. I said "Interesting pic. And yes I'm a real Christian" we talked for a while. Picture of Shaderi and Picture of dude who used his driver's license as his profile pic. (That has to be like giving the finger to fb) Then we met in real life. On my birthday

stay tuned for part 2

No comments:

Post a Comment